Monday 27 July 2015

Life Lately

Hey All

I really feel like life is whizzing by at the moment. The past few weeks have felt like a bit of an exciting blur with loads on and the next few weeks feel like they could be the same. Two weeks ago I got my dude back from his latest work trip away which was just in time for my birthday so we headed down to the local street food place with some good friends including L (my housemate has pictures of me opening my presents from L which I need to get off of her so I can share them as L did good on my birthday presents this year!).

DSC_0713

I love Depot and going with L is great as we like to share food so it means we get to try loads. I'd recommend heading down if you're local to Cardiff as it's still on through August so there is still time and the have one of our favourite places Science Cream (review here!) and as it's the Summer they have an awesome outside area with converted cars etc to sit in!

I spent my actual birthday with my family and OH. They came down to visit and bought my nieces so we ended up just eating out and exploring Cardiff. We had planned to go to the international pool and go on all the slides but we ended up not having time!

DSC_0724

DSC_0687

I've been spending lots lately. I really should put a haul together. When hunting for the perfect nude shoe I came across these beauties from Miss KG and couldn't resist!! They were half price and just to pretty not to order. I ordered from Very and couldn't believe how quickly they arrived!

DSC_0678

DSC_0668

I also finally got my first tattoo and I am totally in love with it. I can feel it becoming an addiction where I just want more. Also I got to properly bake again which I haven't for a while and made macaroons (my new favourite!) and my niece a rainbow sprinkles cake!

As well as all that there has been graduations (OHs brothers), weddings and overnight stays in Brighton and Bristol. Somehow most of this has all happened over the past two weeks!

DSC_0807

DSC_0755

DSC_0766

DSC_0726

DSC_0736

DSC_0851

DSC_0855

The weekends just aren't long enough! Have you been on any trips yet?

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig