Monday 18 May 2015

Lazy Days Hair

Hey All

Life always seems to be busy lately and I'm forever trying to find ways to get an extra 10 minutes in bed (I've now perfected bus make up!) and making my hair look presentable in a way other than a messy bun is something I'm always after.

This is one of those styles I've seen photos of but hadn't got around to trying until recently. Now I always do it as it's so easy, looks like an updo, requires one head band, works on messy dirty hair, and can curl your hair! Sounds amazing right and it literally takes a minute and can be done without a mirror!

DSC_0138


DSC_0135

DSC_0134

I've done this style on my naturally curly hair and just messy hair. It does look better on messy hair than full blown curls but still works. I did try to do tutorial photos to show this but I've never quite got around to making them look right so I'm hoping I can just explain it well enough! 

DSC_0137

DSC_0139

DSC_0140

To do this you need to get an elastic headband that goes around the head. You place this over the top of you hair and then from the front work your way around the band tucking inch strips in under the band. Around by my ears I tend to leave small bits down to frame the face. Other than that your done. An extra bonus is when you sleep it in as your hair is rolled around you're left with a loose wave to work with the next day! This is one hair style I always get compliments on and people can never believe it's so easy. The hair band secures it well enough that I don't need grips and it just lasts all day.

Have you tried this two minute updo? Will you be now?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig