Wednesday 15 April 2015

Aussie Miracle Moist Leave In Conditioner


Good morning lovelies!

After tweeting recently to vent my despair at my dry hair the lovely Sasha from Ramblings of a Beauty Bird suggested I try the Lightweight Conditioning Spray from Aussie. Aussie is one of my favourite hair product brands as I'm totally obsessed with the 3 minute miracle conditioner.

I went to Boots asap and picked it up in a 3 for £10 deal!

014

They have a few products in the range of conditioning sprays, there are five in total including Miracle Recharge Shine, Miracle Recharge Colour, Miracle Recharge Luscious Long, Miracle Recharge Take The Heat, and lastly Miracle Recharge Moisture.

I chose the Moisture version as my hair has been so dry, although I have long hair I thought dowsing it in a leave-in conditioner with extra moisture would be a good start.

015

The spray is 250ml and contains Australian Macadamia Nut Oil which I assume helps to hydrate your hair, though it isn't very clear what it does. It also contains Panthenol (nicknamed the beauty vitamin) and helps to make your hair more manageable.

016

017

I've been using this for a few weeks now and my hair does feel better than usual when I use it. The spray is more of a spritz than a fine mist, but it doesn't dispense product into your hair in a dollop, it is fairly well spread.
This is something I'm always aware of, having dark hair means that it can look greasy really easily if you put too much product on even though you have just washed it, massively annoying!

019

I recently also posted about the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Protective Primer and although normally I am happier to go with the high street range - most expensive products do nothing for my hair - this time the Bumble and bumble product wins when my hair really needs help.

The Aussie Leave in conditioner sprays costs £4.99 each and normally they are on off at 3 for £10 and so very worth it! I use these most times I wash my hair, but on the odd occasion my hair is feeling like straw nothing will help it apart from the Bumble and bumble spray, so I still stand by that one being the best, but I save it for emergency situations!

Do you use Aussie products? Have you tried their Leave In Conditioners?
What would you recommend for an alternative?


L xxx




SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig