Monday 23 February 2015

Life Lately

Hey All

It's been a while since I've done a life post. As I don't post as much on here when I do I tend to share my latest new product so I thought it was time for an update.

A few weeks ago I went on an amazing holiday to Iceland. I'm planning on doing a few travel type posts on it as it was the best holiday ever and I put a lot of research into so thought it would be good to share some tips. Here's a few of my favourite photos





When we got back from our holiday it was 6 nations seasons. It's the time of the year L and I become enemies (as well as my OH now!). This is the first year in a long time L and I haven't watched the Wales v England match together. As it was a Friday night and I had a kickboxing competition the next day I decided to watch it in the my house. I still managed to drink a bottle of prosecco! Ooops, I was celebrating though. I love six nations and going out to watch the matches! L and I are preparing a day and night out for super saturday!

DSC_0654


DSC_0660

The result of my kickboxing competition was my first injury! A baby black eye, I was lucky mine wasn't as bad as some others. I am totally in love with this sport. It's been a long time since I've felt like I have a hobby I enjoy and I'm so glad I found this one. I got Silver at this competition so was pretty pleased!

DSC_0697

DSC_0700

I've been trying to get myself sorted again with meal prep. I used to be great at it when I lived in my own flat but I've let myself slip lately so have been getting back on it. This was an amazing sausage and mash, I boiled the potatoes over purple cabbage so they went purple. When I have kids I'm going to be remembering this trick. Mojitos have definitely been a theme over the past few weeks and I've finally mastered a pretty good one. I prefer mine with spiced rum hence the colour of it! (maybe I should bring back a cocktail friday post to share this one!)

DSC_0724

I feel so lucky to live in such a pretty city! This is in one of the many arcades. I love sitting outside of the arcades with a cup of tea. I usually end up in barker tea house they have such an amazing selection and the silver tips is the best! I definitely needed the treat this weekend after a busy week in work which included teaching some fourth year students! Scary.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Back to the grind of work!

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig