Friday 24 October 2014

Beauty Rehab


Hey pals!

One minute I feel I've used nothing up.....the next minute my empties bag is overflowing and this time I actually broke it by picking it up! Oops.

Here's my beauty rehab installment for recent times, I've been working my way through my stash like a boss!


033

Ojon Detox Shampoo - really nice, not sure how much it costs but i generally believe that shampoo isn't worth paying out for, however if i did....this would rate quite highly!

Macadamia Conditioner - cheapy from Lidl, well worth a try for the money (£1 I think?) though I dod prefer more hydration for my colour damaged locks

Toni & Guy Heat Protection Mist - I've never any idea if this really makes a difference but I thought this one smelled lovely and wasn't too heavy on my hair, thumbs up!

Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo - bought these for about 86p in the bargain section of Boots, will never bother with that again as these were absolutely crap. I begrudge paying 86p for cans of mist that disappear into thin air

034

Good Things Manuka Honey Cleanser - loved this and am using a different cleanser from them to see which is best; Good Things are really good and I can't wait to try more. currently using the matching moisturiser to this too!

Lacura Q10 Body lotion - This is an oldie but it's been great for sinking into skin straight away leaving it hydrated and non greasy. Would repurchase

Batiste - love at first use! Always the best.

Soltan Tan Exfoliator - great cheap exfoliator for use before tanning and any other time you feel the need for a good scrub; think the formula has got better recently too so well worth it especially as it is on offer quite a lot!

035

Molton Brown Facial Wash - used this for body as my skin is quite sensitive in my face. Lovely smell and foamed up well too, expensive as an every day one though!

Benefit Triple Performing Face Emulsion - sinks in super fast yet hydrates skin, it's a great one for use in the mornings for an even base for make up and also I used it in place of a serum in evenings for an extra boost.

Origins Make A Difference Hand Treatment - I will forever love the MAD range and even this hand cream makes it onto the list, lush smell and works a charm! Would repurchase

Nivea Q10 Skin Refining Serum - this didn't help my skin at all, it drank it up but it never felt hydrated. Wouldn't repurchase.

037

Oz Botanics Deep Conditioner - hated this, felt like my hair was coated with plastic.

S&G Righteous Butter - love love love, already on my Christmas list!

Origins MAD rejuvenating treatment - love the smell and my skin does feel clearer when using it though I do feel it's an additional product that isn't really necessary

Vichy Aqualia Thermal - love this, would repurchase both light and normal versions

038

Nip and Fab Tummy Fix - not convinced by this at all, wouldn't repurchase but I do love N+F as a brand

Aussie 3 min miracle - love Aussie, this was my last one and I think a new one will need to be purchased soon but need to work through some of my stash first

Baby shampoo - will forever be my go-to for washing brushes!

039

Porefessional - expect to see lots of these, I have 7 to use (eek!) which is very handy!

Crabtree and Evelyn - tester of handcream, very lovely and would recommend

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - not convinced this was the 'best' but it melted most make up off, wouldn't repurchase as I've others I prefer

Benefit Erase Paste - already repurchased, LOVE

Molton Brown lipsheer - bought for me ages ago and loved them, though they've gone off colour I've had them so long so decided to get rid. Lovely lovely gift!

040

All of these have been favourites for ages but sadly have either dried out or run out. Needless to say I've replaced them where possible but some aren't available any more.

041

Revlon Colorstay - love this, will repurchase when I've worked through the dregs of some other bottles

Korres Citrus little body milk - came in a Birchbox, love it and need the full size!

Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Eye Serum - also love this, have another ready to start once I've used some samples!

Revlon primer - fab primer for the £10ish price; worthy contender for Porefessional in my opinion and will repurchase

Origins MAD moisturiser - see above! This is just the travel size

044

Rapid Brow - my brows were lovely and conditioned after using this though no convinced it helped my brows grow as my small bald patches weren't helped!

Rapid Lash - same as above really, my lashes were in great condition afterwards

Rimmel 1000 Kisses - lovely colour, balm snapped on second use so that was disappointing

Elemis Lip balm - free with a magazine but really liked the peppermint smell

Benefit Gimme Brow - a product I thought I'd hate but fell head over heels for; need to repurchase but waiting for a cash injection into my purse!


So there we have it; what a ridiculous list of empties and used up products!

How is your stash looking? Mine has slimmed down in places but not in others. Skincare is definitely something that I'm obviously obsessed with!

What have you been using up lately?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig