Thursday 16 October 2014

Balance Me Extra Care Wonder Eye Cream


Morning lovelies!

I've never really used much from Balance Me apart from an oil I received in a beauty box a while ago, so receiving this in one too I decided to give it a go.

The Wonder Eye Cream claims to soothe, brighten and lift the skin around your eye and claims to be suitable for all skin types whilst being 99% natural, that sounds like something I want in my collection!

065

The size I received in the beauty box was 7ml but the full size is 15ml and retails for £20. This is quite a generous size as others I've bought have been a lot smaller for the same price.

The eye cream is light enough to absorb into the skin easily but also rich enough to contain coconut, rosehip and carrot oil to soften skin, chamomile, cucumber oil and witch hazel to smooth away dark shadows.

As if that wasn't enough there is also hyaluronic acid and spruce knot (very antioxidant rich) to plump and boost the skin, phew what a list!

066

I also like that the cream is 99% natural and you can see the list of EVERY ingredient on their website for EVERY product.

So how did I get on with the cream?

I applied it as per the instructions below, I find I need to apply a good blob of eye cream as my eyes can get really dry with constant air conditioning and this seems to help a lot. I apply it all over my eye area which is probably not advised but it works well for me, and then try and tap it in or move slowly in small circles to ensure it has distributed evenly.

067

First off I'm glad to say that I didn't react to this one bit, my sensitive eyes and skin can react quite randomly to things and this just absorbed in almost straight away with no greasy residue and no reaction, hurrah!

Secondly my skin felt really hydrated for quite a while afterwards and I really do think it has helped to iron out a few tiny creases that have started to appear. I am hoping it's just tiredness and dehydration and not my first wrinkles appearing so I'll keep my fingers crossed! But nevertheless, they did diminish.

The last factor to consider is the dark shadows which for me didn't seem to have any change. I don't know if that is because it has been a particularly busy and stressful time for me or if the product doesn't really combat shadows as much as I'd like, but let's face it a good concealer would still be needed anyway!

068

I'd rate this product pretty highly on the eye cream scale. I use Origin's Eye Doctor as my staple as I haven't ever reacted and my skin loves it. This also rates about the same for me and seeing as it is £20 for 15ml and the Origins one is £28.50 for 15ml, potentially I have found a replacement.

Balance Me have won quite a few awards for their products and they have been given rave reviews by bloggers too which is always reassuring. I've heard a lot about them and have seen lots of products I would love to try from them particularly the Extra Care range, of which this eye cream is a part of.

It also contains the Radiance Face Oil and Anti Ageing Serum, both of which sound fabulous to me and I may have to look into going to Waitrose again soon and picking some up!

Have you tried the Wonder Eye Cream? What did you think? Have you any recommendations for the Balance Me range?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig