Sunday 14 September 2014

Pen Y Fan

Happy Sunday all

Hope it's been a great weekend. I've had a quiet one catching up with friends and chilling out.
On or 101 things lists L and I wanted to make and effort to do more outdoor things.

Untitled

A few weeks ago we had a free Saturday and it wasn't raining so we decided to go up Pen Y Fan a local mountain to us within the Breacon Beacons. Apart from Caerphilly Mountain (which is actually a hill) I've never climbed up anything. Snowdon is definitely on my list.

Untitled

Some of the sheer rock faces are just terrifying!

Untitled

We decided to pack lunch so we could chill at the top and take in the views. I really do think I need to make more of an effort to make the most of all the beautiful surroundings so near to me.

Untitled

The climb up is a pretty easy one. It gets you a little out of breath but it's worth it. It's quite a popular route and lots of people were making there way up including families.

Untitled

Untitled

We also took up L's lush dog! He's amazing and loved running on ahead up there, but as soon as he'd sniffed out L's bag and knew his treat was in there he wasn't so keen to keep going ha!

Untitled

Untitled

I loved my first time up Pen Y Fan. Thanks for taking me L. I can't wait to do more. We also spied the beautiful Nant Ddu lodge and are already planning a spa day there.

Untitled

He was so sleepy on the way back!

Do you explore your local areas?

Love M xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig