Tuesday 9 September 2014

NOTD Ciate Fade to Griege and Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Paint Tongue and Cheek

Hey All

I love painting my nails and when they are painted I tend to bite them less. I've got a massive collection and seem to easily forget what colours I have in there. I usually end up with a feature nail when I paint them usually involving glitter but when my housemate gave me this nail polish I couldn't resist pairing it with a neutral colour to brighten it up.

Untitled

Untitled

I love the coral tone against the purple grey. Both polishes apply easily in two coats giving a smooth opaque finish. I always use a top coat as I find my nails don't dry very well otherwise.

Untitled

Cheeky Chat Me UP Nail Paints isn't a brand I've heard of but it's from Superdrug. I was surprised at the price of it. At £7 I do think the nail seems quite cheap. I had expected it to be a few pounds. Having said that the quality of the polish is good and the colour is amazing.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Have you tried Cheeky polishes? Do you do a feature nail manicure?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig