Wednesday 13 August 2014

Life Lately

Hey All

It's been a while since I've done a life update. I'm lucky everything seems to  be working out at the moment. Life seems to be rushing past me at the moment and I feel slightly like the last few months have passed in a blur.

This last Monday I spent the day being a hair model for my lovely hair dresser. I'm so in love with my hair now. It's grey and pink colour melt technique.

Untitled


Untitled

Behind the scenes, complete with a beautiful hair net. I love this dress!

As tough mudder is on Saturday I've given up alcohol for the past few weeks. Before that L and I enjoyed a night of cocktails and she gave me an amazing present. A book if Glastonbury memories (I love scrap books!) And Urban Decay Perversion liner. I've also had a few nights out with friends. Being sober on a night out is a little weird. Even weirder was not drinking at a gig in Welsh Club! I think I'm getting more used to it now. Maybe I'll cut back on drinking.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My present from L!

The gym as always has focused heavily in my life over the past few weeks. It's so time consuming but something I really enjoy. I've also now taken up kickboxing. I love having a hobby I can progress with.

Untitled

I could not resist shopping last weekend when I saw this beautiful miss selfridge dress I'd been eyeing up for ages was reduced down to £35! It's such a beautiful fit!.

Untitled

I've also been spending as much time with the dude as possible. Next week he goes away again. The last six weeks of having him here has gone so quickly. It's been lush to spend time with him the last six weeks and I think him being away the first time actually helped us. I think I've finally found the easy happy relationship! He'd probably kill me for this picture but it makes me laugh. A night out with him is always finished with a shared box of 20 chicken nuggets! Nom haha!

Untitled

I''ve also been quite crafty lately but I'll do a full post on that. I loved having time to lose myself in projects!

Untitled

love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig