Tuesday 5 August 2014

Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm

Hey All

After months years of dying and abusing my hair it's not in the best shape anymore. I'm always trying to find the next best thing to try and 'fix' it! I remember hearing FleurDeForce mention this a while back in a video so when I saw it for a third off in boots I had to pick it up (it's still currently on offer!). You can see some of the latest colours in this post!

Untitled

Untitled

The Charles Worthington Instensive Rescue Melting Balm is a solid balm that melts to an oil at body temperature. It's also applied to dry hair pre washing. This does seem a bit unnatural at first but as someone who sleeps in oils sometimes it's not too weird. I tend to melt it in my hands the rub it through. I tend to do it in small amounts.

Untitled

It claims the blend of 7 oils and butters helps to deep condition and rescue thirsty, dry, damaged hair. This does receive a lot of rave reviews. It needs to be left on the hair for 20 minutes. I have slept in it before and it did make my hair a little greasy the next day after washing but it seemed to then settle down again after!

Untitled

I honestly think I've found a product that beats the Macadamia deep repair mask! Now that is a big claim in itself for me. After using this my hair feels instantly less dry and the feeling lasts a good few days. It's easier to brush and looks better straightened. It seems to calm my frizz and has definitely helped my dry ends.

Untitled

It also doesn't weigh my hair down at all of make it greasy any quicker (even when I slept in it, although it felt greasy the first day after that it was fine and I went my normal 4-5 days, Sometimes even 6-7. Yes I'm gross but honestly my hair is so trained now it doesn't look dirty!)

I'm a convert and can't recommend this enough. If you have dry hair you need this in your life!

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig