Tuesday 8 April 2014

Superdry Wishlist

Evening All

Lately I've been finding myself really loving a brand and loads of there pieces so I thought over the next few weeks I'd share a few of the brands I'm loving at the moment. 

I'm currently finding myself constantly eyeing up Superdry! I've been loving a zip up hoody lately as it's so easy to wear for this hit and miss weather. I also seem to have been preferring a laid back style lately. I love skinny jeans, trainers and a hoody.

I love Superdry for it's amazing hoodies, casual tees and cute shorts. I was also surprised to see so many pretty dresses and some amazing make up when I was browsing the other day so I thought I'd share some of my latest lusts with you.


The hoodies retail for £49.99 and I absolutely love this iced purple colour! I love the fit of these!

This top retails for £27.99 and I love the slouchy fit of it. I really want this for summer to pair with my boyfriend cut shorts.

I'm literally in love with this top. Amazing colour, lace sleeves and a sheer back! It's so pretty, I need it. 


Another pretty top! I love the detail at the top and it has a open back. I love tops like this for the summer and this would be perfect for my holiday especially in the evenings.


I'm eyeing up this for summer. It's so simple but the cut looks so flattering. I really want more white for summer!

I really want more thin jumpers for spring/summer for when the evenings get cooler. I love simple stripes and the stars on this one!


Another thin jumper. I love the colour on this one and think the fit of these our really flattering. Perfect for hiding any post bbq bulge!


I really want some shorts in this style. I love the detail of the pocket colour matching the piping around the pockets. They come in a variety of different colours and on the model they cover the bum cheek. fingers crossed they'd actually cover my bum. Shorts that show the cheek aren't for me!


The colour of this skirt immediately drew me in. How amazing is it for summer. Plus I love anything lace!!


I love the skirt and blazer in this photo! Again the skirt has lace detail and I love it in white. The blazer is cut to nip in at the waist is something I really need.


Amazing make up wasn't something I expected to see in superdry. The colours in it are amazing and it's so pretty. I don't think I could never bear to use it.


The lipsticks drew me in straight away. I loved the amazing pigmented colour when I swatched them in store. Especially the coral shade called Flamingo. The packaging is super cute too!

Are you a superdry fan? I can't help but love it lately!

Love M

xxx


 

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig