Friday 4 April 2014

NOTD: Barry M Rose Quartz Nail Paint


Good morning!

I've got a quick nails post for you today with a polish that I've had my eyes on for a very long time.

Barry M's Rose Quartz

IMG_5126

034

This beauty has plagued my dreams for a while, I mean rose pink, glitter, and the bargain prices of Barry M, what's not to love!
I'm really not sure why I haven't bought it, I think its a lot of the 'I can buy it when I'm poor' mentality when I should have just bought it anyway.

036

038

The polish is as you would expect, extremely glittery and I couldn't stop staring at it. It could be used as a top coat or as a full on disco ball look if you layer it up.

It's a clear polish with tiny bits of glitter polish and also hexagon shaped pieces of larger glitter.

039

IMG_5129

I am allowed to wear nail polish to work but I feel something too outrageous may commented on, so instead I stuck with a simple look for my first attempt at wearing the polish.

I used Essie's Ballet Slippers on all of my nails and applied 2 coats; then I applied 2 coats of the Barry M Rose Quartz to my ring finger for a bit of sparkle!


It applied really easily and was just enough to look girly without being too over the top:

IMG_5127

IMG_5130

For the weekend I'd apply this ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over my nails in multiple layers for an amazing discoball look. The rose quartz colour is super flattering on my skin tone and would be great for fingers or toes, day or night and would especially be good for weddings!

I've had this on my nails all week and it hasn't chipped yet, which in a lab is pretty damn good going!

What do you think of Barry M's polishes? Do you love their range of colours and finishes?


Which would be your No.1 recommendation?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig