Monday 14 April 2014

Life Lately

Evening All

Hope you've all had a great weekend. Mine was spent at home with my family. This past month due to one thing or another I've been home lots. It's going to be hard for me as I'm now not going home for about 2 months which is going to feel ages. I love weekends at home. They always speed by too quickly.

My past week has been a bit of a quiet one.My Saturday last week was busy seeing the guy I'm seeing before he went to Egypt and I did something I never thought I'd do. I did some promo work. I was so nervous but it was such good fun. It was in local gay bars promoting a new drink. It felt like being on a night out but getting paid to be there. I'm really hoping I can do more as it's a great way for extra cash!

Untitled

I also ended up out with my housemate last Sunday and we went to the pub for a drink (that's such a lethal saying for me. Popping to the pub for one never ends in one!). After proper cider and at least 4 large glasses of wine it's safe to say my week started off very badly. My Monday was spent in a horrible hung over mess!!

As I knew it was going to be a busy weekend I kept last week pretty few. Dangerous for me. Way too many of my evenings were spent browsing ebay. Especially after doing my Superdry wishlist last week and now these are mine and there are lots more in my wishlist!



My brother is getting married in Cyprus in June so I've been eyeing up dresses for ages. I finally found the perfect one a month ago and it finally came into stock last week. It's perfect for me. I love the unusual lime green colour and back detail!

Untitled

Untitled

I'm a huge graze box fan. I only have it once a fortnight due to price. I love getting post and getting food from the post is even better!! I have had the robin since Christmas and he now has a fox friend!

Untitled

My Saturday was spent with my niece's. I love them to bits but they are hard work. Someone please tell me it's easier when it's your own children. I took them to the park swimming and then did their hair. I love playing with their hair and how girly my oldest niece is. She is like a mini me! 

Untitled

Yesterday I got to go and see my grandad that I've not seen for over two years due to family issues. It was amazing to get to see him again and catch up with him. It's hard to see my grandparents age though!

I've been a bit moody and stressed lately and have struggled with things getting on top of me. My mum has really started to notice so today treated me to a spa day. It was lush to spend the day with her. We had a nice healthy lunch, a gym session, sauna and then went for a lush facial. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. As I've really been struggling with my skin my mum also treated me to an Elemis cleanser. I can't wait to put it to the test.

Untitled

Untitled

Now it's back to the real world for me and a day in work tomorrow before a day off and a visit to Kamigata for more pink hair!! Whooo!!

Tomorrow night I get to see Deaf Havana and I can't wait!

Hope you all have amazing weeks. Bring on the long weekend!

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig