Wednesday 2 April 2014

Life Lately

Hey All

Today I had the intention to share with you my latest holy grail foundation. I think I can finally say I have a foundation I actually love, but as I started writing I just couldn't get my words out and my head today is definitely feeling a life update more.

March for me has been a crazy busy month but a great one. I actually can't believe it's April already where is this year going. I love that it's going fast as it now means in 14 months I'll be a registered biomedical scientist! Eeeek exciting. 

March had stresses with a university practical exam and coursework being handed back. One more piece of coursework and 3 exams and I'm done for the year and can enjoy a very exciting June. 

March also saw L's birthday. We got all glammed up the week before and went for cocktails and the Friday after we enjoyed Cafe Pure (any of welsh readers should try it. It's amazing! ) and Captain America 2. We are both huge superhero/comic film fans and this year brings us lots to want to watch. Captain America 2 didn't disappoint.

Untitled

Untitled

My gym regime has definitely had very good weeks and bad a week (around my exam I let the excuses creep in!) I'm really enjoying classes but need to up my running to complete all the things I've signed myself up for. I'm already looking for next years challenge. I've found myself really enjoying my kickboxing fitness. I think I may start looking into doing proper martial arts again.

I've also been trying new things (one of the things on my 101 things!) And me and a friend went to the driving range. It was such a laugh and something we'll definitely be doing again! I've not laughed that much in ages.

Untitled

Of course there have been starbucks trips and gossips over chai lattes (starbucks when you've given up coffee is a little bit like torture!). I love chilling over a hot drink and catching up with friends.

Untitled

It's had some downs to and this month I've missed home as some stuff has been going on with both my brothers which made me wish I was nearer to home. I do hate not being there for people I love!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also got my hair dyed back pink. I'm so happy with it. I love having coloured hair. I feel so much more like me!

Untitled

Overall March has been awesome. Lots of friends, family and gym time with loads of smiles. Bring in April. I'm ready for gigs, zip wires, bingo and family time!  The downside to April is the guy I'm seeing goes away to Egypt for his job. Luckily it's only for two weeks so I'm taking it as a tester till he goes out for six weeks at a time. I never find easy ha!

Untitled
I love this saying! I really feel like this is me now!

So fair 2014 has been a good year and I'm ready for that to continue.  Happy Wednesday all!

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig