Tuesday 18 March 2014

ProVoke a Touch of Silver Twice a Week Brightening Shampoo

Evening All

Time seems to be just escaping me at the moment and late evening seems to be the only time I can post. Since upping my training at the gym I feel like free time is going. I'm so far behind on loads of tv shows but by the time I catch up with friends I have no time. Can we have more hours in the day.

Today I thought I'd share with you a product I think every blonde needs to have whether you have all over colour or just highlights. I recently put an all over blonde shade on brown hair to try and lighten it but it had gone a bit brassy and slightly funny toned so I picked up the Provoke shampoo again.

Untitled

Whenever I'm blonde I swear by this. As someone who only washes there hair every 5 days I tend to use it for most washes. I used to use the John Frieda purple range but this is a bit cheaper and works even better in my opinion.

Untitled

It's a bright purple shampoo and is quite runny. I tend to wash my hair with normal shampoo first then apply this. It lathers up well in the hair and is easily rubbed in. You then need to leave it on for 5 minutes.

Untitled

I don't follow up with the conditioner just because I have others I prefer to use so have never tried it and quite often use a hair mask. When using this I do feel my hair needs a good conditioner as when it's washed out the hair can feel quite dry.

The shampoo really brightens hair up. I wash so impressed. It worked on my hair so well when I dyed it. I dyed it one weekend went to work and nobody noticed it was lighter. The next weekend I used this shampoo and everyone then noticed on Monday my hair was lighter!

If you're a blonde or ombre lover I cannot recommend this enough! It really removes brassy tones and brightens blonde!

It can be picked up in savers, supermarkets or boots and is around £3 mark!

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig