Tuesday 4 February 2014

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask

Evening all

Another late post from me. Time seems to be escaping me at the moment. Life is definitely getting in the way. When I was at home over Christmas I ran out of cleanser so decided to pick up a favourite of mine the Peaches and Clean Soap & Glory one. When I was in boots the Soap & Glory skincare was on 3 for 2 and I couldn't resist trying a few new products.

Untitled

My skin has been bad lately. My own fault as I keep breaking the all important rule and end up sleeping in my make up at least once a week! I've been using Lush facemasks but had run out and this seemed like a great pick me up for my blocked pores.

Untitled

I love that it's a self heating mask. Not only does it make my face toasty while it's cold outside I feel like the heat is great for blocked pores as it helps to open them to draw out all the gunk. 

Untitled

I did make the mistake of not shaking this the first time and it can be a little watery if you don't. I can see this lasting really well as all you need is a grape sized blob to cover your whole face. 

Untitled

I love that it doesn't feel tight on the skin. It has the texture of a mud mask but as you rub it in when applied you end up with a thin layer and don't feel the uncomfortable tightness or cracking. The tube makes it easy to get out just the right amount of product and I think it'll be good to minimise waste.

Untitled

Untitled

The mask is meant to turn blue when rubbed in. Personally it looks the same colour to me. I'm really enjoying using this at the moment. I think it's helping to control my spots and my face feels clearer and cleaner afterwards. It's definitely a good one for pores and breakouts. I love the warmth for winter!

It's currently on offer in boots for £7.67

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig