Tuesday 18 February 2014

Review: Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro

Hey All

This afternoon I'm off to London for a Lauren's Way launch. I'm a big fan of the darker than dark lotion so can't wait. I was definitely sceptical at first but was pleasantly proved wrong. I'm so glad I bought it.

Skincare is something I'm also on the look out for a new product. I fully believe prevention is better than cure and that you can never start a good skincare/anti aging regime too young. I started properly at 22 and I'm hoping that it'll help my skin stay good. I wish I had been more interested in uni as I'm sure all the late nights took their toll on my skin.

Untitled

Eyes are something I'm always on the look out for a good product for. My mum has droppy eyelids (she'll love me for writing that on here!) and I can see I have the same eye shape as her so I fully expect my eyelids to drop. I'm hoping good skincare and taking care of them will help prevent it a bit!

My latest eye cream I've been using is the Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro. This has been in the avon catalogue for ages. I remember seeing it when I helped my mum do it years ago. It comes with a different cream for the upper and lower eyelids. I love this as I do think the skin is different and you want different things on your upper and lower eyes. 

They Say
"The tightening topically applied upper eye gel contains injectable-grade arginine to help boost elastin and help lift sagging skin and the rich eye cream contains Derma-Refine Technology to help reduce hollowness and discolourations."

I've been using this for the past 4 months now. As someone without wrinkles at the moment I obviously can't comment on whether it helps them but the skin around my eyes feels smooth and my dark circles haven't got worse.

Untitled

Untitled

The under eye cream is a thick white cream. It sinks into the skin easily and leaves it feeling plump and nourished. I love that it's thicker as I do feel this is where you want the moisture to help prevent under eye wrinkles and crows feet.

The upper eye cream is a gel based formula. It feels lovely and cooling on the eyes first thing and relaxing when applied at night. It also sinks into the skin easily.

I've really liked this cream. The skin around my eyes feels well moisturised and no fine lines are appearing. It's also lasted really well. I'm keeping my eye out for when it's next on offer to order some. It retails at £19.50 which is reasonable for an eye cream but I've got my eagle eyed mum on the case who tells me if I wait till the beginning of March it goes on offer!

I think it may be time to try more Avon Skincare. Any recommendations?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig