Tuesday 11 February 2014

My week in photos

Morning!!

Apologies for the lack of posts. I've finally caught the dreaded illness that has been circling around my housemates and work colleagues. Yesterday I went to just chill at a friends and be looked after. Nothing better than soup and a cwtch when you're feeling horrible.

I thought I'd share my week in photos with you before I get ready for work. I love having a nosey through photos and seeing what people have been up to!

Untitled

On Wednesday evening I headed down to the big blue tent and watched the Cardiff Devils take on the Belfast Giants for my second ice hockey match of the week. I absolutely love live ice hockey. It has an amazing atmosphere and is a great game to watch!

Untitled

On Thursday L and I had a chill and spa day. We'd picked up a voucher before Christmas for a few treatments and afternoon tea (definitely one of my favourite things, cake, cream and tea mmm!!) apart from the most painful massage ever it was a good day and I got another thing ticked of my list. Fish pedicure is something I think I'll only be doing once. We both squealed a bit putting our feet in and had to build ourselves up to do it!

Untitled

After hearing so many good things about this book I couldn't resist downloading it onto my kindle last weekend. I was hooked so quickly and finished it in 3 days! It was an amazing book but I ended up a crying mess at the end!

Untitled

Untitled

On Friday evening L and I were lucky enough to go to a showcase for Urban Decay and see and play with some of the new products that have come out lately. Ffion and Haddie showed us lots of tricks and treats and I couldn't resit treating myself to Naked 3! It's too pretty. The cupcakes matched the new lip glosses which we were lucky enough to take away along with a few other bits. Beso I was instantly drawn to! I love that it means kiss.

Untitled

Saturday saw the rubgy and a night out! A good result for England. I was so glad we won after last week losing it so late in the game! I love watching Six Nations.

Untitled

After the rugby we headed out to enjoy a few too many drinks! I certainly suffered on Sunday. A hangover and painful chesty cough were not a great mix!!

So that's been my past week! Last night involved soup and mint chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (I forgot I wasn't eating chocolate in February so I've got to start again today!) which is amazing!!

Hope you've had good weeks!

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig