Tuesday 14 January 2014

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Morning all!

I've been wanting to try Nars for ages. The blushes and bronzers are talked about a lot as is Sheer Glow Foundation. On a browse around John Lewis and a swatching session I tried the creamy concealer on my hand and was instantly hooked! It was so thick but blended out perfectly and knew it was only a matter of time before I caved.

Untitled

I told myself I'd wait until Space NK did their next great offer but after accidentally ending up in there on a trip to London before Christmas I couldn't leave without it. Mine does already look dirty! I had to road test it before blogging and in the excitement of getting my hands on it i made it mucky!

Untitled

Untitled

The packaging does get dirty and stay dirty but to be honest it doesn't bother me. Make up is there to be used not look clean. I love that the concealers and foundations are all coloured the same way so it's easy to match foundation and concealer. The concealer comes with the doe foot applicator which I like for concealer. It makes it easy to apply enough under the eyes, doesn't waste product and makes it easy to scrap the last bits out of the tube.

Untitled

Untitled

I have the shade vanilla and it's the perfect match for me. It's thick but blends flawlessly out. Even though it's creamy I don't find it creases on me and lasts much better than others I've tried! I use it under my eyes and to conceal spots and it works equally well. 

Untitled

Untitled

You can see in the above photos my dark circles are easily concealed. In the first photo it's been on for 4 hours and is still holding well crease free!

I'm totally addicted to it already. I now need Sin blush. This will definitely be a repurchase for me, it really is worth the money!

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig