Wednesday 11 December 2013

Latest Buys

When I've been doing some Christmas shopping the past few weeks I've not been able to resist picking up myself a few bits. After reading EssJays blog Mission Me which is one of my favourites I instantly fell in love with a coat she recently published about.

I was surprised to find out it was from Primark, and then made it my mission to find it in my size. I even braved Oxford Street Primark on a Saturday in Decemeber!! (never again). When I got back to Cardiff I found it in my size! I was really surprised in the difference in size between the coats. I thought I'd have got away with going one size bigger but I definitely couldn't.

Untitled

Untitled

It's an amazing gorgeous black double breasted coat. I love how soft the material is for this type of material and hasn't been at all itchy which I find some cheaper coats. The waist belt really pulls you in and the bottom half is a really full skater skirt style. I love this shape and find it looks most flattering on me! I was so drawn to it. Simple but classic and the sleeve detail just meant I couldn't leave it. I really love the stud detail and how they make a simple coat interesting. It does cost £32 which at first I thought was expensive but for a coat it's really not that bad!

Whilst in Primark I found myself browsing as I had a date to go on yesterday and even though I have loads of clothes I fancied something new. I was surprised when rooting through a sale rack to find these two amazing dresses and both of them were only £5!

Untitled

Untitled

I love the teal colour on this dress and the combination of the black lace with it. It fits great and has a soft flowing skirt. It has a ribbon to draw more attention into at the waist. It's really comfy and not to clingy!

Untitled

Untitled

I was instantly draw to the pattern on this dress. It's almost like a cross stitch pattern of the flowers. It drapes well when on and has an elasticated waist! I think this will be perfect for holidays and Glastonbury next year!

Lastly while picking up my nieces Christmas presents in H and M I ended up picking myself up some bits. If you've got any children's clothes to get I really suggest looking in there as there sale has some bargains in.

When in the kids section I saw these amazing tops and they looked pretty big. For only £2 each I had to grab them. The pink top is age 12-14 and the green one is 14+. The age 12-14 actually fits better. I definitely need to look in kids sections more for cheaper clothes. The tops are perfect for everyday with jeans or leggings as they cover the bum but are loose and comfy!

Untitled

I couldn't resist picking up the Nars creamy concealer when I was in London. I'm sure I'll be sharing my thoughts on it soon with you!!

Have you managed to resist picking up treats when you've been shopping?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig