Tuesday 3 September 2013

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

We've done a brief review on this previously as it's a product L and I have both had samples of this. I absolutely love the Macadamia products I've tried and had wanted the full size of this and the healing oil for a while.

Untitled

My hair always seems to be in the best condition when I'm using the Macadamia range. The mask is a really thick mask that is for dry and damaged hair which mine is due to years of hair dying and heat styling.

Untitled

It is suitable for all hair types including afro hair and can help improve the hairs condition. It says to leave on for 7 minutes but I've left it longer and had no negative effects. I find after using this I just wake up with softer hair. I also love that even though it's moisturising it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy.

Untitled

It does contain silicone which I wish it didn't but I don't mind products with silicone in as much now I'm not wearing extensions. My hair doesn't feel coated and I've not noticed a build up from it. I love that the pot has a stopped inside the lid to stop it going everywhere when I open it.

Untitled

This is an expensive hair masque but after using it regularly for almost 2 months my hair feels so much nicer. It's softer and more manageable and definitely in better condition than if I hadn't been using it. I really think it's worth the money and will be repurchasing the oil soon as no cheap alternative seems to have the same effect.

You can often find Macadamia products in TK Maxx. I always keep my eyes out for it.

Have you tried the Macadamia range? What are your thoughts?

Love M

xxx




SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig