Saturday 3 August 2013

Essie Nudes


Good morning!

I've been meaning to write this post for a while.

I love Essie, I love nudes and I love the massive range of nude colors they have.
And obviously everyone raves over them which doesn't help when trying to choose a colour.

I've picked up some of the favourites and thought I'd show them side by side for comparison.

Firstly, Fiji was my latest purchase and one I haven't yet posted, so here's some standard pictures of the product and it on the nails!

028

029

It's a very white pink, and a lot thicker than some other polishes. This is 2 coats:

097

098

As a refresher this is Ballet Slippers:


It's a very light pink colour that's very sheer and requires a few coats for opacity.


This is Sand Tropez:


Sand Tropez is a more beige colour.


Between the three of these i feel they cover the sheer nude (Ballet Slippers), the opaque light pink (Fiji) and toffee beige (Sand Tropez).

I've put them on nails next to each other in the pictures below, first shows 1 coat, the second shows 2 with a flash.

Untitled

Untitled

You can see the colour difference and the difference in opactity clearly here, which is something that is really hard to see in other posts about the same products.
I love and use all three of these products equally, which goes to show there's a nude for every occasion and more than one is definitely necessary!
If you're looking for a good range of nudes I'd definitely recommend these three as they're different enough but similar that they'd suit most skin tones and be acceptable for any event!


Which is your favourite nude? Have you got another Essie suggestion that i might like to try for my collection?

Let me know!

L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig