Monday 17 June 2013

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation

This is one foundation I've been wanting to try for ages. Due to having oily skin I didn't think it would suit my skin type even though it had received positive reviews from people with all different skin types. This was another of the prizes I won from Bourjois. I was so lucky and winning this prize has definitely made me want to try more Boujois products as I've loved all I've tried so far.

Untitled

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and Foundation were both hugely popular foundation. Bourjois have now released the popular foundation as Radiance Reveal Healthy mix. As I've not used the others I can't comment on how it's different. 

Being someone with oily skin I usually find foundations that offer radiance too glittery or slide off my face really quickly. I found this foundation blended into my skin easily and left a flawless finish. The photo above shows no make up, just foundation and then a full face of make up. I have the shade 51 Light Vanilla.


Untitled

The packaging is my favourite type. Glass bottle and a pump. I like glass bottles as I find they fill more luxurious and the pump means no messy top. 

What they say

16 hour radiance booster** Instant anti-fatigue result! Give your skin a boost of radiance with Bourjois’ Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation with a vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula for an even complexion and an instant anti-fatigue result!

Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours! Enriched with a fruit therapy formula; Apricot for radiance, Melon for hydration and Apple to protect your youth. It also contains crystalline pigments for an even complexion and healthy glow. Soft and easy to blend.

This foundation does really brighten my skin up and it looking so healthy. The fruit extracts also mean it has a really fresh scent.

Untitled

This foundation gives a healthy glow to the skin without it appearing shiny or glittery. It has a really natural finish to it. I find it lasts all day on me. By the end of the day my spots need more concealer if I was going out but I find all my foundations do this.

I love the texture of this foundation. It's light on the skin but blends well and is is still pigmented. It doesn't go cakey on the skin either.


Untitled

It's good for all skin types as it contains fruit extracts for hydration if you have dry skin. It's great to have a foundation that doesn't cling to the dry spots of my skin.

I'm so impressed with this foundation and I wish I had tried it sooner. It really deserves all the positive reviews it gets.

I'll definitely be repurchasing this one.

Love M

xxx

you can pick it up for £9.99 from boots!


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig