Tuesday 21 May 2013

OOTD Trainers and Lace Blazer

I finally managed to persuade my other half to help me out and take photos! He didn't prove that useful. He took one then told me I didn't need any more as the outfit was the same! I need to train him better!!

Anyway on to today's OOTD. This was something I wore to work, most of my OOTD are things I've wore to work. I'm sure you've noticed from the different outfits, basically any thing goes for work. The Blazer I picked up last year and is from Matalan. It's a jersey material and a loose fit so it's super comfy to just throw on top of things. The lace print isn't still available but this is the same shape and cut. I'm also eyeing up this amazing one!!

doublw


The amazing bright blue top is from New Look, I absolutely love this shape of blue. It also has a dipped hem and exposed zip. I tend to wear this a lot as it looks great with jeans or tucked into a pencil skirt.

Untitled


I've been lusting after Vans for ages now. I purchased some a few weeks back but returned them. I just couldn't decide on the colour as the ones I wanted were know longer available. So when I walked into Primark and saw these for £6 I couldn't resist. I picked navy but think I'm going to have to go back for the red too.

Untitled


They look pretty similar to Vans and are really comfy. The first day of wear did hurt the back of my ankle but they are really comfy now. They are just what I wanted and I can have a few different colours while I decide which colour of Vans I want.

Untitled


I kept Jewellery pretty simple. This gorgeous bracelet from Daisy Does. It offers fully unique jewellery, most pieces she never normally makes more than one of so you know you're the only one with that piece. You can also design your own. I've ordered quite a few pieces from here now. As for rings the one in the photo of one my other half got me. When wearing silver jewellery I tend to wear one from my other half and one my parents bought me. 

Untitled


As for necklace it's my Beautiful Sphere of Life Necklace (www.mysphereoflife.com) Thanks again to Jenny I'm so pleased to have won this, as you'll have seen from my past OOTD I wear it loads. It's so easy to pair with everything. I have set your heart free!

Untitled

My jeans are from Next, I've had these for a few years now. I love next for jeans. They are great quality and fit me well. These are similar to the relaxed fit skinny they now sell. These are the Relaxed skinny jeans I'm currently wanting!


Untitled


I paired it all with Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Collection lipstick in the shade 110, this is a bright coral red type shade. I've owned it for a while but never gotten around to wearing it. You can see the whole collection with lip swatches here I really love this shade now, it's very bright but I think it's perfect for Summer (when it arrives!).

I'm really enjoying doing weekly OOTD

Love M

xxx

Don't forget to enter our giveaway here


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig