Monday 13 May 2013

Lipstick Lucky Dip

Today is a bit of a random post! This is how I pick a lipstick when I'm in a rush.

Lipstick Lucky Dip started pretty soon after L and I got addictions to lipstick. We were both finding pretty quickly our handbags became lipstick storage, is that just us? It's not unusual for my handbag to have between 5-10 lipsticks!!

Whenever I pick a lipstick from my storage it gets thrown in the handbag where it seems to stay! The lazy person in me doesn't sort my bag out very often and lipsticks accumulate quickly! This does come in handy though.

Most mornings I end up being short on time ( I'm a fan of the snooze button and my bed!!) lipstick I've usually forgotten about until I'm on the bus!! Here is where me and L regularly do our lipstick lucky dip. Most days my lipstick is chosen by whichever shade I pick out of my handbag first!!

Untitled

This is the simple way! No hard decisions! I always have a range of colours! In the picture is a small over the shoulder bag. In work I was grabbing a lipstick! To my surprise a small bag (which is filled by my purse basically) contained 8 different lip colours, not including the two lip balms!

Does your bag seem to accumulate lipsticks?

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig