Monday 6 May 2013

FOTD Every day Cranberry eyes

Whoo no Monday blues here today. I'm spending the day with my parents today as they are coming over to visit my other half and me. Hope you've got some good plans for the Bank Holiday if you are lucky enough not to be working!

I really like doing and reading FOTDs. My make up skills aren't that great but I definitely think reading and writing blogs is helping improve them. I picked up Mac Cranberry eyeshadow a while back (you can read that haul here). After watching a YouTube Video by Tanya Burr I just had to have it. It was a colour I didn't think I would wear all that much but still had to have.


Pictured with the Beautiful Plumful Lipstick! Cranberry is a shimmery red shade with a hint of lilac. Not all that wearable on first glance but I actually probably wear this four days a week. I love the way it looks on me and people tend to comment on how pretty a colour it is!

To start with I applied a base of Porefessional, Mac Pro longwear (review) and erase paste (review).

Untitled

I tend to wear it as a crease colour over Tease from Naked 2 palette (a matte light brown shade). I blend Tease through my crease and apply a generous amount of cranberry over the top and into my outer V. I apply Bootycall over the lid first as base. It's a shimmery nude shade or Mac Naked Lunch. 


Untitled

To deepen the outer corner I apply the smallest amount of Blackout (a matte black) and blend well. I then finish off the eyes with a flick of gel liner!

Untitled

Untitled

I add a small amount of blackout under the lash line and blend well so it doesn't look too much. I then put on lashings of mascara. I'm such a mascara girl. I love my lashes to look full and fake so tend to wear 3 different Mascaras. My current winning combination is to use Givenchy Phenomen'eyes as a bottom lash mascara and then Lancome Hypnose Doll lashes and YSL Shocking (review) on the upper lashes. I picked all of these up in duty free last year and would definitely repurchase all of them next time I have the money too. I'm dreading them running out.

Untitled


For the cheeks I go subtle as I wear so much on the eyes! If you've read the blog of my tweets you may know I'm obsessed with the combination of Benefit Dandelion (review) and Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer (review).

Untitled


For brows it couldn't be anything other than Benefit Brow Zings (review)! And Powder is Natural Collection loose powder.

Untitled


Last but not least this gorgeous warm red lipstick is No7 Stay Perfect lipstick in Grace! I'd recommend testing these in store as the colours are nothing like on line. They are a little drying but I love them still. 

Love M

xxx
   


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig