Wednesday 27 March 2013

Review: Avon Nail File With Buffer

I first mentioned this product in this NOTD. My mum gave me this product as she had it in her bag and I used it and loved it and she said she'd get herself a new one (she's very good to me like that). It comes from Avon and is a 3 in 1 product. It's a metal file, a buffer and cuitcle remover (which has a plastic lid to protect 
it). It can be bought here

20130311_210157

I'm not keen on the nail file. It'll do for emergencies but otherwise I don't love it. I'm not a fan of metal nail files personally. The buffer isn't something I've tried. 

20130311_210157

I was totally draw in by the cuticle trimmer. I've always pushed mine back but not found it the best method to actually remove the excess cuticle. Where I'm a nail biter my cuticle seem to be worse. I've tried it cutters like nail clippers but found these to hard to use and a little sore if you aren't careful.

20130317_182713

This file makes removing the cuticle so easy and neat. It's so simple, basically line the V up to wear you want your cuticle removed and gently push it along.

20130317_182744

It removes the cuticle in one smooth motion. It leaves a neat line along the nail bed. The cuticle is removed and the nail looks tidy. There are no untidy edges with it.

I love it, I use it every time I remove my false nails.

What type of cuticle remover do you use?

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig