Sunday 27 January 2013

Spending Ban Update 3

This week has been my OH birthday so it's been an expensive one with eating out and his presents.
Even though the spending ban is on we have had 3 meals to celebrate his birthday. 

Otherwise I have been pretty good. I'm trying my hardest to avoid town at the moment.
Uni and working are making me tired and lazy with my cooking which doesn't help spending.

My mum also asked me to pop to ikea for her. I was good and bought light bulbs and food for me there. The only naughty thing I got was a champagne flute as I love sparkling wine and it doesn't taste the same in a normal glass. Plus it was 70p so ok in my mind.



This weekend coming I'm going home. Not spending will be hard but I do have my money box at home so I may be naughty and tuck into that as my grandad still gives us money weekly bless him (no matter if we tell him he still does) it's a nice saver for me.

My Wishlist:
Mac Brick-o-la lipstick
Urban Decay Setting Spray
MUA Eyelid Primer
Illamasqua Pigment base
Origins Cheeks and Balance
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Daniel Sandler water colour blush

This week I'm adding:
RT brush set I don't have I can't find it in boots :-(
Elf brush cleaner
Elf brush and bronze duo.



How are your bans going?

Love M
Xxc
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig