Monday 1 October 2012

NOTD Avon Midnight Green

This is one of the newer polishes in my collection and it's so beautiful and perfect for winter. It's on of Avon's New Pro+ shade. This is the shade Winter Green and is a bargain £3 at the moment (found here)


It's a really pretty dark green with a slight shimmer through it. It's a really easy to apply. The brush is a good size and holds a good amount of polish without it leaving a big blog on the finger.


After one coat I was impressed, no streaking and was good enough to be left but out of habit I did two.


It looks really dark in some lights then you see a really nice green shimmer through it in other lights.


This will definitely be a winter favourite for me. I love it, it's lasts really well as well. A really impressive polish for me.

Love M


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig