Wednesday 1 August 2012

August Wishlist

Hey all

Seriously where is this year going. I think it's speeding by. I can't believe it's already August today. Under 8 weeks till my holiday so I'm starting to think of holiday accessories I want.

I ended up with a different eBay dress for my birthday night out. Me and L were so busy catching up we didn't take photos, but I'm back selling the dress on eBay. I tend to wear them once and re sell. It's a great way to wear lots of new things. Here's the dress I went for. I also picked up some more St Tropez lotion in Debenhams and by using my beauty points and picking it up during their VAT sale I got it for £6 bargain.

I finally got the foundation mentioned back in my March Wishlist. It's amazing, I love it. Review coming soon. And my boyfriend got me a purse. I mentioned I wanted these in April so they didn't have the ones I liked any more. Instead I now have a lovely Red quilted one. Found here, photo doesn't do it justice.

So this months

Accessories

I was lucky enough to get a River Island voucher for my birthday so I'm going to put it towards a new bag after I ripped mine the other day :(

These are my top four picks. All currently found on  riverisland.com





Clothes

Coloured skinny jeans are still on the list. Ideally coral and in a 34 inch leg if anyone can suggest any. I'm also after another Maxi dress. I love them and they are so comfy for holiday.

I love how plain and simple this eBay one is and it's only £9.89


image from seller seller found here. I got a lovely maxi skirt from this seller for £3.49

Make Up

I'm loving my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains so much I want more. I'm currently eyeing up Darling and Honey and will definitely pick these up when I go to America


Hair

I really need a new hair oil as I'm starting to run low and have heard some really good things about the Tresemme Liquid Gold Argan Oil Infused Perfecting Hair Treatment. Tresemme is a brand I tried when it was first released but it didn't agree with my hair then so I can't wait to see how this oil works and I'm hoping it'll be a cheaper alternative to my Lee Stafford Moroccan oil one. Plus it's only £6.99 in Boots.


Image from google images

Shoes

I really want some new flip flops ready for holiday. I got some very comfy French Connection ones in the Kurt Geiger sale last year. After browsing the sale the other day there our now a lot of shoes in my mental wishlist.

They have a great sale. All of these are under £20


So that's all I'd love this month. I'm sure most will stay a wishlist item. What's on yours? Any recommendations for me?

Love M

xxx








SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig