Wednesday 18 July 2012

My Mini American Haul

Today I'm sharing with you my American goodies. I'd asked L to pick me up a foundation and primer as they were cheap and she also got me a lot of birthday presents! She spoilt me.


My goody box Eos lip balm, Revlon cuticle remover, Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain, L'Oreal  Magic perfecting base, Eos hand lotion and China glaze magnet. How lucky was I!! L knows me so well she picked me the perfect balm stain.


This has always been a favourite of L's for evenings as it's quite pricey but I hadn't tried it. Avon's Magix face perfecter was a firm favourite of mine. This does beat it though. It's so light and mouse like and blends into the skin amazingly. Makes my pores look better and leaves a perfect base for foundation. It has a different name in the UK and is the studio secrets smoothing resurface primer. It can be bought from boots for £14.29



Next the eos lipbalm. I absolutely love this. It deserves all the raves it gets. I love the packaging. No sticking dirty fingers into a product is a huge bonus when it comes to lipbalm. It has a gorgeous scent and leaves my lips so soft. Eos is a brand that boosts using natural ingredients something we both love!! They retail for £5.95 in the UK and I'll definitely buy a second when this runs out. The huge dome made me wonder how to apply it with out covering my face but it's really easy. It can be bought from Cute Cosmetics


The eos hand lotion. Amazing, it's a cute little bubble shape and very handy for the handbag.  This is in the fragrance sheer petals and has a soft fresh fragrance. Not to over powering at all and leaves hands lovely and soft. The fact its paraben free is always a bonus. It retails for £7 which is a higher price than Soap and Glory Hand food but I do prefer it. It can also be got from cute cosmetics.


I think L must be a mind reader. I was using a similar product to this when I visited my parents last and almost slipped my mum's Sally Hanson one into my bag. I prefer the Revlon one though as it's a gentle one whereas the Sally Hanson one was gritty. It's available for £6.49 in boots and is currently on buy one get one half price


If you read Sunday's post you'll have seen we both love these already. For a bargain £5.99 at the moment in boots and superdrug I've already bout a second.




Last but not least in my present box was this China Glaze Magnet. L knows I've been umming and ahhing over magnet polish for a while so this is the push I needed. Hello magnetic polish and playing around. I love that there are three different designs in one place. The magnet and the China Glaze polishes can be bought from eBay here. I'm hoping to win some of the nail varnishes in auctions cheaper. I need Instant Chemistry and Draw to you, gorgeous shades.

How lucky was I. I also got the Almay primer L reviewed here and the Revlon ColourStay foundation which I love already.

I can't wait till I go to America in October for the shopping!!

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig