Monday 21 May 2012

Lipstick Monday's MAC Chatter Box

It's back to work again so time for another look into my ever growing lipstick collection now I'm becoming a huge fan. I love how a slick of colour brightens your face and this lipstick certainly does that. It's the gorgeous MAC chatterbox.

This is described as a pink red on the website. On me personally it's just a very bright pink. Not one for the more subtle look.  Though I do still wear it during the day.



Chatterbox is an amplified lipstick meaning it is packed with colour. I love the amplified range. It's soft moisturising and not drying on the lips! 


A good lipliner helps this lipstick last and I tend to wear it with my No7 nude one. If i'm after a more subtle look I pair this with angel for the perfect bright but not in your face pink lip.


This photo shows the colour more true to how it appears! Excuse the drunkness!

Are you a fan of a bright pink lip? Do you own chatterbox or any similar colours?

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig