Wednesday 22 February 2012

NOTD

I was lucky enough to get a voucher for Christmas to have my nails done at Nails Inc, so I decided to have them done last weekend for my Saturday night out.

I turned up and there was a bit of a mix up with the vouchers I had, but the girls were lovely and sorted it out for me with minimal fuss.


I had already decided what I was going to wear out in the night, which was a black skater dress and black heels, so I had free reign in the nail department for colours and effects!


Eventually after a long discussion I decided to go for the 3D glitter in Sloane Square


I've never tried a 3D glitter before so I was excited to see what it would turn out like.

It's a jelly like metallic polish with the glitter in, and only needed 2 coats, plus base coat and top coat, for it to cover well.

My nails turned out like this:





I think they look pretty awesome!

I suppose they're '3D' because the polish has a metallic base with small and larger glitter pieces giving it a multi dimensional effect.

Looks pretty cool and I'm so glad I tried it out!

Have you had your nails done recently? I normally change mine so fast that I don't bother, but it was nice to have them done for me for a treat, especially sat at the Nails Inc bar.

Have you tried the '3D' glitters? I'm definitely interested now :)

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig