Monday 16 January 2012

Everyday Favourites

Hey lovelies


I thought I'd do my first post on my everyday favourites! I tend to stick to the same item when I find something that works but really want to start trying new things, so I'm hoping having this blog will tempt me to try new things so I can blog about them.
Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara - RRP 7.19
17 Peep Show Mascara - RRP 6.29 (currently on offer for 5.29 with a free palette, shown in photo)
No 7 Lipstick - Grace RRP 10.00
Max Factor Second Skin Creamy Ivory RRP 12.99
Maybellin Gel Liner RRP 7.99
Avon eyeliner brush RRP 4.00
Avon MagiX Face Perfector RRP 10.50
New CID i-groom RRP 15.50
Lush breath of fresh air toner 250g RRP 7.00



I absolutely love these mascaras, I apply the colossal volume first then a coat of 17 peep show, this is a fibre lash mascara and really does lengthen the lashes. They both last all day.
mascara after 10 hours wear
The palette that comes free at the moment with the fibre lash mascara is becoming a firm favourite for me, really pigmented colours and great to wear everyday, with a pretty shimmery neutral shade, two browns and a dark grey it really is great.

With Flash

Without Flash
I personally have quite oily skin, so my toner is used a lot. This lush one is great, with a nice lavender scent it really prevents greasy skin. The avon magiX face perfector is a really lovely texture and applies to the skin well and foundation sits well on top of it. As for my favourite foundation it has to be second skin. I always come back to this one, I love the light feeling of it yet it has great coverage.


For gel eyeliner for me I love the maybelline one, it lasts all day and is so easy to apply, I find it glides much better than liquid eyeliner and gives a cleaner finish. It does come with a brush which is good but I found it didn't last well. The avon one has a brilliant slanted tip and a sturdy without being hard on the delicate skin area.




Finally (sorry it's such a long one) my favourite lipstick at the moment is Grace. I can't find this online, but I only got it a few weeks ago, it's a gorgeous deep berry browny red shade, slighty vampy in my opinion but still good for day wear. I love the colour, I really wanted the topshop beguiled but discovered it to late to purchase it, I think this is a pretty good dupe. The only thing I find is that it's a little drying, nothing a coat of Vaseline doesn't fix.



Hope you've enjoyed this post.

Love M


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig